Sunday, 27 September 2026

 ALL ILLUSIONS GONE

What's the difference between life before and after the understanding of what is?

All illusions gone, is that Unitary Perception, Yoga, Dhjana already? Is there still a subtle attempt of UP to not get hypnotized by the involuntary dreaming of thought, and which transcends all knowledge? Is it the realization that I've been hypnotized and I've not been listening? Is the Universe in UP or am I attempting it?

 The difference may only be imagined by thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------


The will of the Universe is all that what you cannot disagree with. It would be insane to try to oppose it.

You cannot be the Queen of England. That's the current arrangement of things.

It doesn't mean that things don't change. On the contrary, circumstances evolve. Technology advances. Perhaps intelligence works in the brains and wars end.

But what does not change is that seeking experiences and sensations means disappointment and sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment