ENERGY
Unitary Perception, Yoga, Dhjana, Zen, etc. is not something “else” in life. It’s a different kind of perception of that what is happening.
The fragmentary perception is a distorted perception by thought which produces the illusion of the Horizontal Conflict (subject - object). That means frustration, dissatisfaction, sorrow, fear, perturbation.
I see a beautiful girl at a train station and I feel pleasure looking at her, I want the pleasure to continue but she goes away. Or I marry her but I’m poor and there are a lot of other men around so I’m jealous and anxious she will leave me. There is competition for everything and not so much cooperation. One guy builds a rocket to go to Mars and others cannot afford a house. So this process of possession involves pleasure but also suffering, sorrow.
UP is a complete, factual perception in which sorrow is perceived as energy. Everything is transforming energy, like sound and light, and so is thought and sorrow in the brain.
There is only energy and in UP the limited energy of sorrow dissolves in the unlimited unobstructed flowing Universal energy. The undivided Universal energy changes the conditioning of the brain that is stored in memory, identification, tradition, control, the whole structure of suffering constructed by the brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment