THE UNITARY MOVEMENT
They give a good description of the complete movement that is freedom from suffering here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJs3Qr7CQsU&t=55m
Bohm: You're saying that even if you are unemployed and you are responsible for a family, it will not disturb the order of the mind, right?
K: Of course, not.
[...]
Sheldrake: If you can't?
K: I can't.
Why should I worry and bother - I can't, it's a fact.
Bohm: You're saying that it's possible to be completely free of worry, for example in the fact of great difficulties.
K: Yes. There is no... You see, that's what I'm saying.
Where there is attention, there is no need to... there is no worry,
because there is no centre from which you are attending.
=========================
There is no thought-produced illusion of the horizontal conflict (subject - object), which means UP, attention, the Void, Sunya, the transforming Universal energy.
One just moves with It, in It, one IS the unitary movement. There is no "free will" (which is another thought-produced illusion).
The Universe acts/moves/TRANSFORMS as a whole, the “free will” of a particular brain is a thought-produced illusion because in fact there is no separation and the particular body and brain is not independent. If something happens in the Sun, if there is a nuclear war, if inflation goes up, if there is no water in the supermarket, if my dentist moves from Paracelsus street to Kafka street, I am instantly affected, right? That means I move with/ in the unitary movement. In fact there IS only the unitary movement.
The “choices” that thought thinks it makes are only rationalizations for what is happening, the unitary movement.
Randomness doesn’t change anything, it’s a feature of the movement but it doesn’t mean there is “free will” of the particular brain.
Alignment to a misalignment is misalignment (delinquency, fragmentation, abuse of intelligence), e.g. alignment to war/ conflict due to tradition, the imaginary fragmentation in memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment