Thursday 3 August 2017

- Do you claim you are energy?
- Please, first of all we must begin in peace, cause otherwise we just sputter a lot of words like machine guns and just wait for our turn. So peace is at the beginning, not at the end.
It is only possible if we try to perceive all perceptible at the same time as we try to tackle the question.
By tackle I mean we together uncover the subject, nobody is forcing an issue, pushing the answer on anyone else, we are talking together as friends, not foes fighting on opinions.
[silence]

So what do we mean when we say 'I am energy'?
We have to be clear. What do we mean by the 'I'?
The ego? The thinker? The so called soul? The soul is an invention of thought surely, isn't it? No one has proven its existence, there is no evidence. So when some one says 'I am energy' he means the me, right? But the me is just thought! Please, this is of utmost importance to see: There is no thinker, only thought. It can be factually perceived in the total observation, which includes all thought which we call Unitary Perception.

So obviously if the question is understood in the fragmentary perception of thought only, than it is false, it has no meaning.
The truth is 'I' am nothing. That is a fact. I am a super product of thought.

So the sentence: 'There is one energy, not divided, is correct.

But if we put at the front, the speaker's intentions become questionable, because of the inherent falsity in the language, the horizontal conflict: the illusionary division into the thinker and thought, the me and the world, the 'inside' and the 'outside' and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment