Tuesday, 4 August 2026

 IN THE WORLD OF MONKS

I am not "Arek", come on.. :) Certainly not the Arek from the secondary school :) I am not. I do not exist. There is no "me". "Arek" is a false illusory imaginary product of thought (although sometimes functional in the society).

Some pray "Oh please my Lord, tell me what to do. Manage my life. I'm sure it will work out for the best" :) That is a fictional duality produced by thought. Who do you pray to?

But if we say that in Reality there is no duality, no "me" that can say: "I am the Universe", therefore this identification (and all identification) is a mistake. 

The one unitary movement of the Universe has nothing to do with any identification with it.

Only the Universe Itself could say: "I AM", but it doesn't say. Who says that is not (one with) the Universe (anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment