Sunday 23 July 2017

To be content of something means that one is dependent on it. In that there is anxiety because it can be lost so I latch myself on it and fear even more, cause one day I am going to lose it.

To be content without anything special and not even looking for it is true contentment.

This true contentment is not achieved because achievement is always connected with an object.

It doesn't mean that one doesn't use some object, it means that one understands that he cannot attach himself to it.

'If I had the money I'd buy that house' But I don't. So what's the problem? The problem is only if I compare myself with some one and think: 'How unlucky I am', or 'How much injustice is there..'

There is no justice, period. It is an idea. Therefore, why are you bothered by something that does not exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment