Friday 15 December 2017

Is it possible to live in this world in unconditional peace? Being completely nothing. Not living in time. The body naturally has it's needs, clothes, food, etc. and they must be met. But aside the basic needs it would have to mean a certain natural discipline never to get attached to comfort. Also for a mind to not be troubled at all wouldn't it be necessary to not have any preferences at all? When I am in Harthof, I'm thinking of Trudering. When I'm in Munich, I think I would be in peace in San Francisco, Malibu in a house on the beach.. (Yeah, right..). When I have 100 thousand, I think I need 1 million, then I would be happy. But it's not true, because anxiety would be there with me. The core of anxiety is that there is death 'at the end' in time, death of the memory, the end of the 'me'. It doesn't matter if one has 10 houses and 10 million in the bank, the truth is that the body is fragile, there is one little heart that pumps the blood and if it stops, we pop off! So if one is sane at all, intelligence says don't be attached. Care for everything as well as you can but don't get attached. Do not touch the world, be indifferent to power, prestige and profit. The mind is restless, it's OK, one cannot do anything about it but one does not have to react to thoughts at all. One does not have to jump like a monkey in a circus. It's easy to just observe thoughts along with everything else which is happening, all the energy, the sound the vision, gravitation and let thoughts come and go, without any effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment